The smart design of this compact tool makes bulb planting easy. A spring-loaded handle releases bulbs for planting and provides excellent grip, and gradation marks help you make sure you’re planting your bulbs at just the right depth. The durable steel body won’t rust or bend when digging into tough soil. Lifetime warranty.The Fiskars bulb transplanter makes bulb planting a simple and easy task. The tool body has gradation marks for easy depth measurement, and steel construction for long-lasting durability. Additionally, the handle is spring-loaded, making the working action easy and comfortable on your hands. This transplanter cuts 2-1/4-inch diameter planting holes.
- Ideal for bulb planting
- Easy spring-loaded working action
- Steel body construction
- Gradation marks for easy depth management
- Cuts 2-1/4-inch diameter planting holes
From under mud, dead leaves and mulch, tulip and daffodil bulbs crack their corms to release a single finger of green that points to spring. - by Boiarski (Boiarski)
- Five Ideas for Fall Bulb Season from Longfield-Gardens.com
- Q&A: I often eat Lily bulbs which taste fantastic when lightly stir fried. How many bulb types are edible?
- Planting & Growing Flower Bulbs : How to Force Tulip Bulbs
- How to Pick the Right Spring Flower Bulb for You : How to Find the Perfect Daffodil Bulbs
- How to Grow Healthy & Beautiful Tulips : Selecting Tulip Bulbs